lestphincpama Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Highlander Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Taken from the film, Highlander, Duncan MacLeod, clansman of Connor in the film also finds he is being stalked by not only other immortals trying to kill him before the time of the gathering, but also a secret society of mortals who call themselves 'The Watchers' and also seem intent on killing him but "The Watchers" observe and record and never interfere. Duncan and the other immortals can only be killed by decapitation and often live for centuries.
Inspired by the movie of the same name follows the life of Duncan MacLeod, a clansman of Connor MacLeod, star of the movie. Duncan's an immortal, who has been alive for four hundred years. The first season follows his attempt to live a normal life with his French girlfriend, Tessa. He took in a young street kid named Richie, whom he confided his secret–that he's an immortal and can only be killed when he is beheaded. And also once beheaded their power goes into the one who beheads them, which means that there's always an immortal who wants to take their head. The second season Duncan discovered there's a secret society, whose duty is to record what immortals do. And the one assigned to "watch" Duncan is Joe Dawson. It seems that some of their members feel that immortals are abominations and must be disposed, which they tried. Also Tessa and Richie were killed but Richie then learned that he is an immortal which is why Duncan took him in and confided in him. Duncan would constantly run into Amanda who in an immortal and a thief but Duncan tries to reform her and has occasional success. He would also meet Methos who is supposedly the oldest immortal. Now the first half of each season begins in North America while the second half takes place in Europe, mostly France.
This show started out REALLY good. Just how I remembered it. Duncan and Tessa own and run an antique shop, in an American city, I think Seattle. Richie is introduced in the first couple minutes of episode one, and Duncan drives a bad ass 1950s Thunderbird that he parks in the alley outside the antique shop.<br/><br/>So I'm watching the episodes on the season one DVD set, and they are introducing an entire supporting cast, with special guest stars that have recurring roles. I'm getting to know all these people, like the cop who knows Duncans secret, the slightly annoying, but endearing reporter who doesn't know anything but is suspicious of Duncan…etc. I'm getting to know and love these characters, then all of the sudden, out of nowhere in around the tenth episode, they just pick up and move the whole show to god awful France. It's like, Tess gets some job offer there, and even Richie is like "Wait a minute, we're not talking about picking up and leaving are we? I mean you guys have lives here, and a huge investment. Right?" But that is exactly what they do. Just like that.<br/><br/>The actual production of the show moved there too. So now you have a cast ENTIRELY made up of horrible French actors. Richie is the ONLY American left on the show. Then you have French film crews, cameramen, directors, special effects people, etc. All VERY bad at their jobs. Not to mention the fact that now you have to deal with strong, intolerable French accents from, you guessed it, EVERY person on the show except Richie. And of course, Duncan has an accent, but at least it's supposed to be a Scottish one, even though you can TOTALLY tell he's English and not Scottish.<br/><br/>After around the tenth episode, this show turns into a cheesy French film. And a bad one. Which reminds me, how come it doesn't seem the slightest bit odd to any of these other Highlander fans that French people, in France, would be speaking English ALL the time. Even to each other, when no Americans are around. This is one of the problems I have with ANY movie or TV show taking place in a foreign land. If you're going to watch a foreign film that's one thing. But do it right, get a GOOD one, with a foreign language and subtitles.<br/><br/>Do not watch Highlander the series, except for the first ten or so episodes.
I have to Admit, The movie Highlander is the best of all the movies, the sequels disgrace the use of the name Highlander, and Macleod. Highlander: The series on the other hand, does a marvelous job, I'm just sad that then ending was like that, it could have been better. I also wished that it didn't end after 6 years. Highlander Raven didn't come close, even though there were characters from Highlander the Series. But I am looking forward to Highlander: Endgame since both of the Macleods are in it, hopefully Adrian Paul was able to use some of his directing experience from the series in itwell. Lets just hope that Highlander: Endgame will live up to it's name and that it's also not a repeat of "The Gathering" from the first episode of Highlander: The Series. Highlander is definitely one of my favorites of all time.

When the producers of the first film made it, they didn't anticipate that it would be the hit that it was and spawn multiple sequels and television shows. There really hasn't been an official explanation for this, however when asked about it, the producers for the main television series have suggested that Connor didn't actually win the prize in the first movie, it was just a very powerful quickening. Fan theories explore the concept that Connor's was only one 'Prize' rather than the ultimate one. Immortals grow and age normally until they die for the first time and after that they never age, we see Immortals who are still children despite being hundreds of years old but we also see themold men because they didn't die for the first time until they were that age. They can sustain massive wounds which heal almost immediately and if their injuries are enough to be fatal to an ordinary human they die but come back to life again a short time later. They cannot regenerate severed limbs etcshown in S02E14 'Unholy Alliance I' and we know that when Ramirez cuts the Kurgan's vocal chords in the original film neither they nor the scar across his neck heal. They can sense one another's presence and also are able to detect when a mortal human is destined to become an Immortal. They can be killed only by decaptiation whereupon a nearby Immortal can absorb their knowledge and power through 'The Quickening'. They can also breathe underwater although they do need to eat and drink. Immortals can never have children even when they marry one another, although we see many adopt orphans and raise them to adulthood before faking their own deaths and creating a new identity. Immortals are forbidden to fight on holy ground of any religion. This was originally construedjust a tradition but in Highlander 3 we see the appearance of a spirit like apparition (similar to the one glimpsed in Highlander when Connor wins 'The Prize') which actually forbids it when 2 Immortals try. Combat between Immortals is always supposed to be one on one and using swords although we see some cheat during the course of the series. When a group of Immortals has amassed enough kills and the 'Quickenings' which accompany them they feel an irrestible urge to come together in what is known'The Gathering' to fight to the death. The winner receives 'The Prize', a new set of mental abilities coupled with the ability to grow old and have children should they wish to. Should only one Immortal remain out of them all they will be all-powerful. At first the answer is decisively no, Duncan is actually dismissive of the idea to Richie. However in later seasons we see Immortals cast illusions, read minds, exhibit mind control, prophesise the future, have psychic visions and out of body experiences and undergo spiritual cleansing using magical pools. We also establish the existence of demons and possibly of werewolves/shapeshifters. We know from the original Highlander film that when Connor wins 'The Prize' he gains the power to read and influence people's minds all over the world so it may be that other Immortals who exhibit special abilities have also won a 'Prize' at some stage. Highlander 2 postulates the theory that Immortals are actually aliens, exiles from the planet 'Zeist' who are youthed into babies and placed at different periods of Earth history. The directors cut of the film establishes that Zeist civilisation instead existed on Earth in the ancient past, suggesting that Immortals are indeed human but with added abilities. Notably Highlander; The Series and Highlander; Endgame establish that all Immortals are foundlings (abandoned babies adopted by strangers).
Horror: A Woman Disappeared on Devil's Head Island malayalam full movie free downloadShackles of Fury in hindi download free in torrentThe Immortal 720p torrentSpider Man: Lost Cause full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEpisode 10.2 telugu full movie downloadhindi NieR: Automata free downloadEnga o de seducci n full movie 720p downloadDownload the Beowulf full movie tamil dubbed in torrentBlack movie in tamil dubbed downloadthe Raw Brute full movie in hindi free download hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by lestphincpama
Please log in to post a reply.