lestphincpama Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Four Brothers Full Movie Kickass Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When their adopted mother is gunned down in a store robbery the 'four brothers' investigated the murder for themselves & look for the killers but not all is what it seems.
In Detroit, when the beloved citizen Evelyn Mercer is murdered in a store heist, her four dangerous stepsons come to her funeral. Bobby Mercer, Angel Mercer and Jack Mercer join the regenerated ex-union leader Jeremiah Mercer, and they decide to investigate the murder. They discover that her execution was intentional, and resolve to find the criminals by themselves.
John Singleton drives me crazy. He has a gift for creating interesting and "cool" protagonists, compelling plot ideas, and immersive atmospheres in his films. But he just doesn't seem to be able to tell a story that doesn't trip on its own shoelaces at some pointit dashes for the finish line. If he ever gets it right, he may well come up with a movie for the ages, instead of the interesting but flawed spectacles that he is known for (his most famous film, "Boyz.." is powerful but not "great".) This is still the case for "4 Brothers". It has some very powerful moments, and scenes that may stick in your memory for many years to come. However, the viewer should go to see for those moments and enjoy themthey happen, and not think too much about the overall worth of the story being told. <br/><br/>The screenplay starts out with an interesting, gritty idea for an urban drama, featuring four anti-hero protagonists with a strong ensemble chemistry. But about 1/3 of the way in, the screenplay rides off into Cloud Cuckoo Land and starts throwing so many extra elements into the mix that the results just don't hang together. And at some point, the "Oh suuuuure" factor simply becomes too much. <br/><br/>Some examples: At one point, brother "Bobby" disrupts a basketball game at a community center by pulling a pistol out at center court and threatening the teams and the crowd with it. The ostensible reason for this is to flush out a runner or a witness who they can track to their quarry. And it works. But there are NO consequences for pulling this stunt, which should have been a 3rd degree felony at the very least, and should have brought the police down on the brothers like a hammer on rye toast. <br/><br/>Another example: One of the brothers ("Angel") resumes a relationship with an old flamesoonhe comes back to town, and the girl ends up virtually living in his bedroom over the course of the next few days. (As Shaft said in Singleton's previous film,"You've got to pay your duty to that booty."") This is all well and good, and is meant to flesh out the charactera complete person and not just a vengeance driven stereotype…but literally every scene involving this girlfriend drags on with cheesy sitcom humor that stops the movie dead. And again, the "Oh Suuuure" factor pops up: Angel and his brothers are on their way out the door to pursue an urgent hot lead to their mother's murder, and the girlfriend wastes 40 seconds of screen time complaining about the meal she spent two hours cooking while Angel tries to placate her. It's supposed to be funny, but it isn't. You can't believe for a second that Angel wouldn't quash that noise with a curt reply about what his REAL priorities were, or that the girlfriend would be so shallow that she wouldn't realize what was at stake.<br/><br/>Another problem: the film can't decide whether to pay attention to the police efforts or not. In the beginning, it appears that the police aren't going to be effective in their efforts, and the two actors playing the investigative team just seem to be doing walk-on roles. Then the black member of the team gets some screen timethings heat up, and it appearsif he may play an important role, his partner shoots him, and he dies. There just wasn't enough screen time spent establishing the copssympathetic characters or otherwise before the shocking murder takes place. Justwe start to know and like the character, he gets shot dead. <br/><br/>Problem numero four: more than halfway into the movie, the investigation proceeds leads to figure behind the murder, a gangster on the rise called Victor Sweet, and then the movie proceeds to spend a LOOOONG scene that shows Sweet is a sinister, sadistic creep who rules by humiliating and dominating his men. And "Oh Suuuuure" factor pops up again when Sweet goes out of his way to humiliate a loyal lieutenant by promising to cuckold him with his new wife. It's a nasty, glib scenario and is guaranteed to rankle the sensibilities of anyone watching. (I don't blame the actor for this, though - I think he was giving the performance the director wanted.) <br/><br/>And these are just the flaws I thought of in 30 seconds. The whole 2nd half of the film is like this, with false notes and miscues jarring the viewers' suspension of disbelief and irritating his desire for an integrated, seamless story. If not for the performances, cinematography and soundtrack, you'd be really irritated at the careless scripting going on here. <br/><br/>It soundsif I hate this movie. But really, I don't. All the actors are good-to-great, even Mark Wahlberg, whose continued career success is mostly inexplicable to me. As I've said previously, there are lots of powerful moments, well staged gunfights and visceral fistfights, and clever dialog and witty byplay. I pick on the film's problems because there is so much here to like, and yet the viewer has to keep turning his or her brain off to keep the story from annoying him to distraction. It's a good film that could have been a GREAT film if only Singleton would learn to keep his films a little simpler and a little more consistent.<br/><br/>Singleton apparently has three films in the pipe after "4 Brothers"…it's entirely possible that wiser collaborators may get him to calm down a bit and help his storytelling gifts gel better. I certainly hope so. But in the meantime, I'll continue to go see Singleton's movies for the definite pleasures they provide.
I saw this movie August 12, the day it came out and I liked it.This is a nice action movie and probably the best action movie of 2005.But I don't understand the "R" rated it should be rated 14A because there nothing serious in it except for language and action but action is what most of the kids 14 and older prefers for movies.<br/><br/>**SPOILER IN THIS PARAGRAPH**<br/><br/>In this movie every thing was perfect like the action scenes.The actors all did a perfect job.But the only thing I did not like is the fight scene between Bobby Mercer (Mark Wahlberg) and Victor Sweet (Chiwetel Ejiofor) at the end of the movie because the camera was moving too much and it was going around people and behind wild the camera could've just stayed in the middle of the circle.You have a hard time keeping your eyes on the fight scene.<br/><br/>But anyway this is a good movie and anyway who is an action fan should go see it, it's worth watching.
For all its well-drawn lines between good and evil, Four Brothers is ultimately passive entertainment.
… Evelyn drives up to the store? "Somebody To Love" by Jefferson Airplane.<br/><br/>… Bobby drives back into town (the opening credits)? "Trouble Man" by <a href="/name/nm0310848/">Marvin Gaye</a>.<br/><br/>… The brothers drive up to the home? "Cloud Nine" by <a href="/name/nm1100552/">The Temptations</a>.<br/><br/>… The brothers are back at home / Bobby's bathroom breakdown? "I Wish It Would Rain" by <a href="/name/nm1100552/">The Temptations</a>.<br/><br/>… Angel and Sofi run from her boyfriend? "What U Gon' Do" by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz.<br/><br/>… Bobby tells Angel that Sofi can't stay in the house? "Dancing Machine" by The Jackson 5.<br/><br/>… Hockey game? "Shake Me, Wake Me (When It's Over)" by The Four Tops.<br/><br/>… Victor Sweet's introduction? "Papa Was A Rolling Stone" by The Temptations.<br/><br/>… Bobby, Angel, and Jack confront Evan at the bowling alley? "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West.<br/><br/>… Green confronts Fowler in the pool hall? "Smiling Faces Sometimes" by The Undisputed Truth.<br/><br/>… Cops beat up the brothers during their interrogations? "Knucklehead" by <a href="/name/nm0913390/">Grover Washington Jr</a>.
RocknRolla full movie in hindi free downloadVice movie in hindi dubbed downloadEric Loya The Super Orgasmic Panty Dropping Guitar telugu full movie download8 Days 'Till Concert movie download hdGeronimo 720p moviesSpies in Disguise movie download in hdTupilak full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 1.2 in tamil pdf downloadAshanti full movie hd 720p free downloadSix Seconds of Freedom movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by lestphincpama
Please log in to post a reply.